* Apply a workaround for VTE 0.24.0 vte_terminal_set_background_image_file()
* Support CURSOR_SHAPE
* New BACKSPACE_KEY and DELETE_KEY option: ERASE_TTY
* Make everything GSEAL_ENABLE compatible
Further information: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/UseGseal
* Simplify Makefile and configure
* Saturation can be adjusted by holding Ctrl and scrolling mouse up or down.
Define both MOUSE_CTRL_SATURATION and HOTKEY to TRUE to use this function.
If CTRL_ALT is TRUE, you have to hold Ctrl and Alt while scrolling.
* Remove close button border in some specific themes
Thanks to Tetralet <tetralet AT gmail DOT com>
* Support MATCH_STRING_EXEC
You may click an URL to open it without menu
* Fix an Arch Linux bug.
When TAB_LABEL is not defined, move mouse cursor to tabbar will make evilvte
Fix this by defining TAB_LABEL when Arch Linux is detected.
Thanks to Ethan.
* Remove evilvte.xpm
* Respect CC
Switch auto-detect-SUSE from gcc to ld
* Support gnome-default-applications
* Support "make uninstall"
* VTE_FIXED color style will be disabled if VTE version >= 0.17.1
* Do not define SHOW_WINDOW_BORDER automatically
* Support -d command line option to run as a dock
* Support WINDOW_TITLE_DYNAMIC for xterm escape sequences, Thanks to IllvilJa
* Support personal configuration file other than src/config.h. For example:
"make distclean ; ./configure --config=/dev/null ; make strip"
* Drop useless option SHOW_WINDOW_TITLE and LABEL_DIALOG_SATURATION
* Support PROGRAM_ICON so users can put their own icons at $HOME
* Respect CFLAGS and OPTFLAGS
* Drop obsolete option "Select_all" in MENU_CUSTOM
Please use "Select all" instead
* Auto-detect GNU gold linker to avoid unnecessary libraries linking
* Improve coloring of showvte and configure script
* Improve man page description. Thanks to editors of http://freshmeat.net.
* Drop environment variable EVILVTE=min
Thank you for another nice evilvte release!
A while ago I took over maintainership of the FreeBSD port. I needed to patch some of your code to make it build correctly on FreeBSD, and I've attached the patch here for you to consider including in your source.